uvex silv-Air c 3210 FFP2 folding mask
- FFP2 breathing protection folding mask
- exhalation valve
- practical individual packaging
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- continuous headband
uvex silv-Air c 3210 – excellent handling, top-class comfortThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Headband lacing system and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- particle-filtering folding mask with exhalation valve
- colour: white
- certified FFP2 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- seamless headband and flexible, adjustable nose clip
- comfortable sealing lip in nose area for secure fit
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air c 3210 FFP2 folding mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air c|
|Version||folding mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP2, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||Construction and related trades: cement work, plastering, tiling, roofing, Construction and related trades – roof insulation: glass and mineral fibres, Construction and related trades – masonry: cutting, drilling, demolition, Construction and related trades – putty/filler: sanding, Disposal/cleaning: sweeping of floors, Woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint, Woodworking – softwood: sanding and cutting|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, packed individually, D marked, comfort sealing lip around the nose, comfort nose clip|
|Product system||Construction, health care|
|Segment||Masonry / Stone Setting / Stone Work / Bricklaying, Ground Covering / Tiling|
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort sealing lip around the nose
The soft sealing lip in the nose area provides for a secure, pressure-free fitting.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.