uvex silv-Air 5310 premium FFP3 flat-fold mask
Article number: 8765310
- FFP3 premium flat-fold mask
- exhalation valve
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- practical individual packaging
- adjustable head band
uvex silv-Air 5310 premium – outstanding wearer comfort and innovative product featuresThe uvex silv-Air premium product line comprises classic, white folding respirators that adapt to different face shapes. The headband and integrated sealing lip in all protection classes mean the masks are easy to put on correctly as well as making them comfortable to wear, even for extended periods.
- particle-filtering folding mask with exhalation valve
- individually packed
- color: white
- also available with carbon filter
- certified FFP3 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- exhalation valve reduces breathing resistance and build-up of heat and moisture in the mask
- flexible and adjustable nose clip
- soft sealing lip guarantees a secure, comfortable sealed position of the mask
- soft material edges for high wearing comfort
- adjustable head band offering easy handling and comfortable fit
Specifications uvex silv-Air 5310 premium FFP3 flat-fold mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air premium|
|Version||folding mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||construction and related industries – asbestos: work of very limited scope, disposal/cleaning: contact with radioactive contaminated dust, disposal/cleaning: handling of medical waste, woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint containing chrome, woodworking: sanding/brushing off water-soluble paints containing copper, chrome or arsine, wood working – hard wood (oak, beech, tropical wood): grinding and cutting, agriculture: treatment of sick animals/animal diseases, agriculture: handling mould spores, medicine/nursing/health: bacteria, viruses, infections, Legionella, metal processing – high alloy steel/stainless steel: drilling, grinding, milling, welding: hard soldering, welding: welding of stainless steel and aluminium|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, packed individually, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.