Article no.: see below
- high visibility in accordance with the requirements of EN 471 – in bright yellow or bright orange
- with a long brim for increased sun protection
- can be customised with print, embroidery and special colours
uvex u-cap hi-viz – make sure you can be seenWith its bright signal colours (meets the requirements of EN 471), this bump cap is the perfect addition to your high-visibility protective clothing. Being visible means being safe!
- Premium bump cap with an exceptional design
- one size
- can be embroidered with a customised design
- colours available: bright orange, bright yellow
- reliable protection against impact in line with EN 812
- the colours of the textile components meet the requirements of EN 471, ensuring better visibility and safety all round for the wearer
- protects against abrasions and impact injuries
- integrated reflective piping on the brim and textile components
- the flexible plastic shell adapts to different head shapes and sizes
- continuous size adjustment with an adjustable band
Bump caps offer protection against injuries caused by impact with stationary objects in accordance with EN 812. They do not provide adequate protection against falling objects and may be used only in areas in which a safety helmet is not required in accordance with EN 397!
DownloadsProduct data sheet
Specifications uvex u-cap hi-viz bump cap
|Product type||bump cap|
|Version||Textile components in signal colours, with long brim|
|Standards||EN 471, EN 812|
The standard describes requirements regarding the physical and protective properties of bump caps.